The Deutsches Historisches Museum in Berlin acquires 40 baryta prints of Trabant. The Final Days of Production (1990-1991).
Martin Roemers’ work is featured in many public, private and corporate collections including:
– The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, Texas
– Rijksmuseum, Amsterdam (60 photographs)
– Huis Marseille – Museum for Photography, Amsterdam
– Museum de Fundatie, Zwolle, Netherlands
– Drents Museum, Assen, Netherlands
– Kunsthal, Rotterdam, Netherlands
– University of Leiden, Photography Collection, Leiden, Netherlands
– Deutsches Historisches Museum (German Historical Museum), Berlin
– Stadtmuseum Berlin, Berlin
– Haus der Geschichte, (House of History of the Federal Republic of Germany), Bonn
– Sächsisches Industriemuseum, Chemnitz, Germany
– Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Art Collection, The Hague, Netherlands
– Ministry of Education, Culture and Science, Art Collection, The Hague, Netherlands
– Erasmus Huis, Jakarta, Indonesia
– Royal DSM, Art Collection, Heerlen, Netherlands
– Anthony Terrana Collection, Boston, Massachusetts
– World Resources Institute, Washington DC
– Ford Foundation, Art Collection, New York, New York
– MAST Foundation, Bologna, Italy
All photographs on this site are available for purchase in Limited Editions.
Archival pigment print 55×70 cm. (22×28″). Edition of 10.
Archival pigment print 125×160 cm. (49×63″). Edition of 5.
The museum quality prints are signed, numbered and come with a Certificate of Authenticity.
Framing is available as an additional service.
Please contact one of the following galleries or email email@example.com Please mention the country where you reside.
Martin Roemers’ work on Artsy
‘Tokyo’ from Metropolis in the collection of Huis Marseille, Amsterdam