The Deutsches Historisches Museum in Berlin acquires 40 baryt prints of Trabant. The Final Days of Production (1990-1991).
Martin Roemers’ work is featured in many public, private and corporate collections including:
– The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, Texas
– Rijksmuseum, Amsterdam (60 photographs)
– Huis Marseille – Museum for Photography, Amsterdam
– Museum de Fundatie, Zwolle, Netherlands
– Drents Museum, Assen, Netherlands
– Kunsthal, Rotterdam, Netherlands
– University of Leiden, Photography Collection, Leiden, Netherlands
– Deutsches Historisches Museum (German Historical Museum), Berlin
– Stadtmuseum Berlin, Berlin
– Haus der Geschichte, (House of History of the Federal Republic of Germany), Bonn
– Sächsisches Industriemuseum, Chemnitz, Germany
– Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Art Collection, The Hague, Netherlands
– Ministry of Education, Culture and Science, Art Collection, The Hague, Netherlands
– Erasmus Huis, Jakarta, Indonesia
– Royal DSM, Art Collection, Heerlen, Netherlands
– Anthony Terrana Collection, Boston, Massachusetts
– World Resources Institute, Washington DC
– Ford Foundation, Art Collection, New York, New York
– MAST Foundation, Bologna, Italy
All photographs on this site are available for purchase in Limited Editions.
Archival pigment print 55×70 cm. (22×28″). Edition of 10.
Archival pigment print 125×160 cm. (49×63″). Edition of 5.
The museum quality prints are signed, numbered and come with a Certificate of Authenticity.
Framing is available and can be arranged as an additional service.
Please contact one of the following galleries or email firstname.lastname@example.org Please mention the country where you reside.
Martin Roemers’ work on Artsy
‘Tokyo’ from Metropolis in the collection of Huis Marseille, Amsterdam
‘Kolkata’ from Metropolis in the collection of the Ministry of Education, Culture and Science, The Hague, Netherlands