Martin Roemers’ work is featured in many public, private and corporate collections including:
– The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, TX
– Rijksmuseum, Amsterdam (60 photographs)
– Huis Marseille – Museum for Photography, Amsterdam
– Drents Museum, Assen, Netherlands
– Kunsthal, Rotterdam, Netherlands
– Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Art Collection, The Hague, Netherlands
– University of Leiden, Leiden, Netherlands
– Nationaal Militair Museum, Soesterberg, Netherlands
– Royal DSM, Art Collection, Heerlen, Netherlands
– German Historical Museum (DHM), Berlin
– Stadtmuseum Berlin, Berlin
– Industriemuseum Sachsen, Chemnitz, Germany
– House of History of the Federal Republic of Germany (Haus der Geschichte), Bonn
– Anthony Terrana Collection, Boston, MA
– Ford Foundation, New York, NY
The photographs on this site are available for purchase in Limited Editions.
Archival pigment print 55x70cm. (22×28 inch). Edition of 10 + 2 A/P.
Archival pigment print 125×160 cm. (49×63 inch). Edition of 5 + 2 A/P.
Prints are signed, numbered and come with a Certificate of Authenticity.
For print sales please contact one of the following galleries or email firstname.lastname@example.org Please mention the country where you reside.
Dubai Design District D3
Building 02 , # 07
+971 50 553 3879
Ministry of Education, Culture and Science, The Hague, Netherlands